Thursday, 14 April 2016
Change Android IMEI to Blackberry IMEI
Changing the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) of any android device has its advantages or disadvantages but sometime it help us to take some extra benefit from our device. Our focus is how to change the IMEI of your android phone to that of a Blackberry (BB) IMEI so that you can subscribe to the Glo BIS at a cheaper rate.
Universal method or the full procedure to change/rewrite IMEI number of an Android device(includes tablet) with or without root your device or with or without the use of any IMEI Changer Software, IMEI Change Tool
Find IMEI number or Device Id of any android device (either phone or tablet):
If you are unable to find out the device id or IMEI number of your device then a simple below trick will help you,
To find out IMEI number of your device, just dial *#06# .
How to change IMEI number/
1. First Dial *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#* on your android device.
2. Now, click on Connectivity option or call pad,
3. Now look for CDS information and then click on it.
4. Then, checkout for Radio information.
5. Now, if your android device is a dual sim device. Then you will get two option like IMEI_1 [SIM1] and IMEI_2 [SIM2]. Then select any one or of which you want to change IMEI number.
6. Now, change your IMEI number illustrated below,
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2”
7. Now, just replace IMEI1 or IMEI2 with your any your desired number. and then click on SEND.